||ℱℐ℉Ѧ 13 (2012ϡ||
[ℙ¢ Ḡαмε | Ḏ☺ẘᾔłøαḓ]
FIFA 13 INTERNAL-RELOADED | Publisher: Electronic Arts | Developer: EA Canada | Genre: Sports | Platform: PC | Size: 6.43GB | Release Date: 10/2012
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. It is the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. These innovations create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of the real-world game.
Release Note: This release is meant for our sites, its ops and users, and those who request it. We’ve labeled it internal because the DRM is bypassed using a loader. The game works, but it’s not how we would usually release a crack. A more proper way of cracking it exists, but would take extra time. The rules we follow also do not allow for loaders of this kind to be released, and it seems unlikely that new rules will come.
Attacking Intelligence – Players have the ability to analyse space, work harder and smarter to break down the defense, and think two plays ahead. Plus, players make runs that pull defenders out of position and open passing channels for teammates.
Complete Dribbling – Face your opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360-degree mobility with the ball. Be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.
1st Touch Control – A new system transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player, and creating more opportunities for defenders to capitalise on errant balls and poor touches to win back possession.
Recommended System Requirements:
* OS: Windows Vista SP1 / Windows 7
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4g / AMD Athlon II X4 600e 2.2g
* RAM: 2 GB
* Disc Drive: DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
* Hard Drive: 8.0 GB, with additional space for saved games and DirectX 9.0c
* Video: Nvidia 8800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 4650
* Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
* DirectX: 9.0c
* Input: Keyboard, mouse, dual analogue gamepad, VOIP headset
* Online multiplayer: 2-22 players, 512 kbits/sec or faster
* Single system multiplayer: 2-5 players on 1 PC
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy the cracked files into Game directory, do overwrite.
5. Before you start the game, use your firewall to block all exe files in the game’s install directory from going online. Use the game setup before starting as well. It can be found in the following directory: \Game\fifasetup
6. Play the game. While in game, avoid all of the online options. If you have Origin installed, it may start it up. If that happens, ignore the prompt, play offline, and don’t login.